Public Safety is our Priority #1OUR TEAM IS COMMITTED! The health of the public, our clients, staff and agents come before ANY real estate transaction.
Life is precious. The impact COVID 19 will have on our lives, relationships and families are yet to unfold. Our team is taking extreme precaution and are fully committed to being part of the solution, not the problem. The extraordinary nature of COVID-19 will require extraordinary measures including being flexible and making ongoing adjustments as we all learn the safest way to interact with each other. We follow the guidelines suggested provided by the CDC, WHO and San Diego Health Department strictly.
- Buyer and Seller Consultations conducted via phone or video to eliminate face to face interactions
- Open Houses and Property Tours to be viewed from the comfort and safety of your home, virtually whenever possible
- In our daily COVID-19 briefings we receive updates and training on proper safety guidelines and precautionary measures
- Strict measures in place if viewing property: including proper sanitizing, wearing of gloves, keeping a 6ft distance, only decision-makers present
- No children or anyone showing signs of sickness allowed to physically be present at a meeting or in a property
- Only serious, pre-qualified, buyers will be granted access to view homes during this challenging time
- We are also making sure that our agents have the information and resources they need to stay healthy or stay home if they aren't feeling well
- Our agents each check their temperature on a daily basis before entering the field
Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) ResourcesLearn more about COVID-19, including symptoms, prevention, and more by visiting the CDC website (English/ Spanish). Emergency Management Resources The Primary Care Association Emergency Management Coalition (PCA EMAC) has gathered resources for health care organizations to be prepared and responsive to COVID-19:
HRSA’s Emergency Preparedness & Continuity of Operations resources are available for review and download:
HRSA’s Emergency Preparedness and Recovery Resources for Health Centers
Emergency Preparedness Tabletop Exercises that include pandemics:
OutreachWe have grown our roots here in what we know as an amazingly resilient community that sticks together especially when times are tough. In good times, we support our community with regular donations to KW Cares, local Schools, Make a Wish Foundation, Solutions for Change a shelter for Women and Children, UCSD Moore Cancer Center and others.
More now than ever we commit to giving MORE!If you or anyone you know needs anything (and we mean anything) in these hard times...Please contact us! We really do want to help. Deliver your food, medicine, check on a local loved one, take out your trash because you are too sick or anything else...big or small.
It's time to stick together-We're in this with you!
24 Hours a Day, 7 days per week - We're here for you!